Frequently Asked Questions

1. How can I get a letter of permission to give to the institution?
You can obtain your permission letter from the 'Online Permission Form' area on the congress website.

2. My sponsor company told me that my registration accommodation reservation has been made. How can I check that my transactions are done?
You can inquire about your registration and accommodation from the 'Online Registration & Accommodation Inquiry' area on the congress website.

3. My flight lands late at night, how will my airport - hotel transfer work?
After you select a transfer type you want from the transfer fees field in the registration section on the congress website and enter your flight information, our transfer department will make the planning and contact you.

4. How long each oral presentation session will be?
You will be notified of the presentation details in the Acceptance Letters to be sent as a result of the evaluation.

5. How can I get my invoice?
You can request your invoice by contacting Burkon Tourism +90 224 233 40 00 or by contacting the 'Accounting' department via e-mail

6. I will not be able to attend the congress, how can I get my certificate?
Certificates cannot be given to those who do not attend the congress.

7. How can I get my photos taken at the congress?
Selected photos will be published on the congress website within 15 - 30 working days after the congress.